Volvo Cars has launched the small, new, fully electric Volvo EX30. The EX30 is the first of a new generation of electric vehicles from Volvo, and it is designed to offer a practical and user-friendly driving experience.
The Volvo EX30 is powered by a single electric motor that produces 268 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque. It has a range of up to 250 miles on a single charge and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 7.3 seconds.
The EX30 is available in two trim levels: Momentum and R-Design. The Momentum trim comes standard with features such as a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, an 11.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, heated front seats, and a panoramic sunroof. The R-Design trim adds features such as sport-tuned suspension, 20-inch alloy wheels, and a black exterior trim.
The Volvo EX30 is priced starting at $45,000. It is available now at Volvo dealerships nationwide.
Here are some of the key features of the Volvo EX30:
- All-electric powertrain: The EX30 is powered by a single electric motor that produces 268 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque. It has a range of up to 250 miles on a single charge.
- Practical design: The EX30 has a spacious interior and a cargo area that can hold up to 58 cubic feet of cargo. It also has a number of practical features, such as a hands-free power liftgate and a panoramic sunroof.
- User-friendly technology: The EX30 comes standard with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and an 11.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The infotainment system is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it has a number of advanced features, such as a built-in navigation system and a 360-degree camera system.
- Safe and secure: The EX30 comes standard with a number of safety features, such as Volvo's City Safety suite, which includes automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, and lane keeping assist. It also comes standard with a number of security features, such as a theft alarm and a remote start system.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Volvo EX30:
- All-electric powertrain
- Practical design
- User-friendly technology
- Safe and secure
- No third row of seats
- Not as fast as some other electric SUVs
- Pricey for an entry-level SUV
Overall, the Volvo EX30 is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable and efficient electric SUV. It is practical, user-friendly, and safe. However, it is not as fast as some other electric SUVs and it is pricey for an entry-level SUV.